Are you ready to build the yoga practice that works for you? Now you can personalize your practice with the new YogaDownload full-feature app!
We are beyond excited to announce the launch of our new full-feature app for your mobile devices! Now it will be easier than ever to take your yoga with you, anywhere at any time!
Our app is full of features any yogi could ask for:
- use your existing YogaDownload account & membership
- access our entire library of 1,500+ classes
- use our advanced filtering to narrow results and find your perfect class
- 44 programs and packages to help you achieve your goals
- programs and classes for absolute beginners or those with just a little experience
- download classes to your mobile device for offline use
- add classes to your favorites for easy access
- easily play classes from the app to your TV though Chromecast or Apple Air Play
Download now for FREE on both the Apple and Android App Stores:
Everyone experiences anxiety, and while it's a normal part of life, it can negatively effect your life in many ways.
Join hosts Katy Saeger and Jamie Kent along with our guest, Ashley Turner, as we discuss how to face stressful, dangerous, or unfamiliar situations and everyday simple practices...
Taught by expert yoga teacher, Erin Wimert! In this class, we’ll explore what it feels like to allow for fluidity in the hips while in twists. This class is perfect for anyone who feels physically stuck or experiences pain in their lower back while in traditional twisting postures. Have a block...
During these unprecedented times, we discuss the importance of community healing, grieving collectively and how to expel toxicity - both mentally and in the body. Watch to find out more.