I'm Jenna Overbaugh, a licensed therapist with 10 years of experience working with people who have OCD/anxiety and other disorders. I'm also a personal trainer, a mom, and lover of modern spirituality. Follow along for tons of resources, collaborations, and encouragement to do ALL THE HARD THINGS!
Sign up for my newsletter!
Disclaimer: Please note that the information/resources offered on this podcast is not, nor is it intended to be, therapy or a replacement for therapy. It does not constitute a client/therapist relationship. ...
In this episode, I talk with Madina Alam, aka @mentalhealth_madina_ on Instagram and Clinical Director at NOCD (plus one of my dearest friends!). We discuss..
- How perfectionism can impact your day to day functioning and decision making
- How and why OCD wants to keep you stuck in...
In this episode, I meet with Rachel Ehrenberg, aka @rachelsocdgrotto on Instagram and an OCD advocate, to discuss health anxiety and OCD. We discuss..
- What is health anxiety/OCD?
- Rachel's personal story including common obsessions and compulsions
- Common misconceptions regarding health...