In this episode, I meet with Rachel Ehrenberg, aka @rachelsocdgrotto on Instagram and an OCD advocate, to discuss health anxiety and OCD. We discuss..
- What is health anxiety/OCD?
- Rachel's personal story including common obsessions and compulsions
- Common misconceptions regarding health anxiety/OCD
- Treatment options for health anxiety/OCD
This podcast should not be substituted, nor is meant to act as a substitute, for legitimate mental health treatment/a legitimate mental health treatment provider.
This podcast and any information in it is solely the reflection of general knowledge and cannot be taken as a personal therapeutic recommendation. To find a therapist near you to work more directly with these issues, head over to NOCD.com, IOCDF.org, psychologytoday.com, or nami.org. --- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jennaoverbaugh/support
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jennaoverbaugh/support
In this episode, I talked with Brooke Miller, a mental health/OCD advocate, registered nurse, wife, and mom who opens up about her struggles with OCD, eating disorders, panic disorder, and bipolar disorder. We discussed...
- her experience with these comorbidities and how they presented and...
In this episode, I talked with Maddy Furgiuele, a mental health/OCD advocate and student who struggled with OCD and anxiety since elementary school. We discussed...
- her experience with scrupulosity, religious OCD, and moral OCD
- examples of how she struggled including her compulsions and...