Shep Hyken interviews Jason Ten-Pow, CEO and President of ONR, the CX consulting firm he founded in 2009. They discuss how businesses can create long-term and sustainable revenue and profits by talking to their customers.
· When businesses take the mundane transactions to the experiential, customers come to see what they will do next.
· Customer expectations have evolved over the last year-and-a-half. What brands think their customers want has changed..
· Digital transformation has put a lot of power in the hands of some people (in organizations) who have no preparation or know-how on how to perform in digital roles. This has created an area of friction between the brand and the customer.
· Authentic conversations go beyond "Are you satisfied?" and "Did you buy?" to "What can I do to create a deeper connection?"
· Authentic conversations allow brands to understand the customer's wants, needs, and desires. This data can be used to make decisions that will lead to long-term and sustainable revenue and profits.
"Loyal customers are created by having authentic conversations with them. Talk to your customers to find out what they perceive as good customer service, what they want, and what they need."
Jason Ten-Pow is the CEO and President of ONR the CX consulting firm he founded in 2009. Ten-Pow’s passion for customer experience was sparked as a teenager working behind the meat counter of a carnival-themed grocery store in Toronto.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Creating Customers for Life
Shep Hyken interviews John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of The Ultimate Marketing Engine. They discuss how to serve, understand, and create evangelists out of your ideal customers.
· A repeat customer keeps coming back...
Shep Hyken interviews Rick DeLisi and Dan Michaeli, authors of Digital Customer Service: Transforming Customer Experience for An On-Screen World. They discuss why customer-centric companies need digital transformation.
· Digital Customer Service is about interactions that...
Creating Consistent Exceptional Customer Experiences
Shep Hyken interviews Dan Gingiss, an international keynote speaker, coach, and author of The Experience Maker. They discuss how to create experiences that customers want to talk about.
o An Experience Maker is that person...