Shep Hyken interviews John Ball, the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Customer Workflows at ServiceNow. They discuss how companies can create a great end-to-end customer experience and enhance productivity through process mapping.
· Customer service is traditionally focused on the engagement layer (how customers make requests) but not on customer operations (getting the job done). However, it is the customer operations that impact the customer's experience the most.
· A convenient and frictionless experience is what makes customers want to come back. Strive to create ease and convenience externally and internally.
· Process mapping (having structured processes and workflows) empowers businesses to identify duplication of effort from customers and employees.
· In 2020, only companies that modernized and digitally transformed processes continued to deliver seamless customer experiences.
· Customers are more accepting when problems occur if they are given enough information, even before they ask for it.
"Process mapping the customer engagement and customer operations is how businesses can improve their end-to-end customer experience."
John Ball is the executive vice president and general manager of Customer Workflows at ServiceNow, a company that creates great customer experiences through digital workflows.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Creating Customers for Life
Shep Hyken interviews John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of The Ultimate Marketing Engine. They discuss how to serve, understand, and create evangelists out of your ideal customers.
· A repeat customer keeps coming back...
Shep Hyken interviews Rick DeLisi and Dan Michaeli, authors of Digital Customer Service: Transforming Customer Experience for An On-Screen World. They discuss why customer-centric companies need digital transformation.
· Digital Customer Service is about interactions that...
Creating Consistent Exceptional Customer Experiences
Shep Hyken interviews Dan Gingiss, an international keynote speaker, coach, and author of The Experience Maker. They discuss how to create experiences that customers want to talk about.
o An Experience Maker is that person...