On today's show, Angela interviews her longtime mentor, Martha Johnson, to discuss aging. Angela is turning 40 today! Martha is a former consultant, business owner and coach who, at 81, enjoys a simpler life while staying engaged with what matters. On today's show, Angela asks:
1. If you could go back and give your 40 year old self advice, what would you tell her?
2. What are the hidden gifts of aging?
3. How has your perspective on death and dying changed as you age?
4. What’s most important to you now, in your 9th decade?
5. You believe in “conscious aging.” What is that?
More about Martha: She is a life journey author, promoter of next chapter conversations, and the creator of The Willingness Check. Her books Why Not Do What You Love? (2017 edition) and both volumes of Musing Along the Way offer wisdom which resonates with reflective folks of any age. Visit Martha's website to learn more. Martha was also featured on episode 14: Are You Unwilling? where she talked about one of her signature approaches to helping people move through blocks.
Want to offer feedback or suggest a topic for an upcoming show? Email us! [email protected]
Check out a speaking club today!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app