The Corpse Reviver No. 2
Harrison Snow from New York’s Lullaby joins us today to explore the evocatively named, historic hangover remedy, the Corpse Reviver No. 2 . We discuss the perfect proportions for this classically equal parts concoction and learn the different takeaways from sampling this cocktail with over 100 different gins. Listen on to discover Snow’s Corpse Reviver No. 2 recipe — and don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe!
Harrison Snow’s Corpse Reviver No. 2 Recipe
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ⅜ ounce Tempus Fugit Kina L’Aero d’Or
- ⅜ ounce Cocchi Americano
- ⅜ ounce Cointreau
- ¾ ounce London Dry Gin, such as Tanqueray
- 3 drops saline solution (4 parts water / 1 part salt)
- 2 dashes Absinthe, such as Vieux Pontarlier
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold.
2. Strain into chilled Nick & Nora glass.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
We’re learning a new language — that of morse code — at Cocktail College today, all told through the lens of a classic, if slightly lesser-known tiki drink, the Three Dots and a Dash cocktail. Anton Kinloch, owner of New Paltz’s Fuschia Tiki Bar is taking class, enlightening us on the irrefutable...
Examining another branch of the sour cocktail family, we're joined today by friend of the show Jeffrey Morgenthaler of Portland’s Pacific Standard to talk about his self-proclaimed “Best Amaretto Sour In the World.” We will also look at the evolution of sour mix, the subtle art of beating egg...