Not enough
Been looking for a college hoops podcast where the host is informative and knows what he’s talking about. Jon is definitely that guy. I wish the episodes were longer. I wish there was more commentary in each episode where Jon just talks. The interview takes up 95% of the show, and the other 5% is a lot of Jon trying to be flashy. I wish it was 50% show and 50% Jons opinion because as a diehard college basketball fan, Jon is one of the few people I talk and listen to who knows more than me. I also wish he would answer more questions from twitter. Again, I’m listening to this podcast to learn the current details of the sport and the great players the sport has outside the power 5. I wish more commentary was provided and more information was given to engage the die hard fan.
Bring Back the Chief! ILL via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 08/12/22
More reviews of College Hoops Today with Jon Rothstein
Great insight and an awesome podcast! So excited to hear Jon each week on College Hoops Today!
Lp$$! via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 11/11/15
Wow, so inspiring to see someone with such severe autism become one of the top 20 reporters in America’s sixth most popular sport
Bball09865247941157974 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 07/22/21
Jon is a breath of fresh air when it comes to knowledge and smarts in college basketball. His podcast is both informative and fun to listen to. Can't wait to hear what he has to say once the season is in full force.Read full review »
Little Wex via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 11/11/15
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from Spotify, Apple Podcasts and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »