In this episode Elizabeth speaks with Emma Puttick, the creator of Naudic.
Emma's love affair with fashion began when she was working in London.The bohemian styles of the Portobello Road markets was where she first got the taste of what has become the Naudic look.
Add influences from travels through Sweden, India and South-East Asia and you have a label that's bright, fun and eminently wearable. While there has been great evolution of the brand over the past decade, each Collection has radiated the joy of feeling truly alive.
This passion and freedom is so clear in each season of Naudic as a result of Emma sourcing inspiration through her own travels.
In this chat Elizabeth and Emma discuss everything from the creative process to taking a brand global!
We also eagerly await the borders opening up again so we can travel together on our planned Fashion Equipped x Naudic Fashion Sourcing Trip to India in 2021 which is going to be a door opening experience.
If you're interested in finding out more and want to explore joining us on this amazing adventure, please email Elizabeth at [email protected]
Key Takeaways & Tips:
· Look at your business model, this is the time, we're going to get a small window to review our business model.
· Now is the time to cut things that are too hard or out dated or not producing the output that you expected
· Believe in yourself and your brand and stay true to yourself and what you want to produce
· A non-negotiable is to invest in your process, procedures and standards
· Have transparency of communications and clarity in all areas - NO grey areas!
· Your suppliers are an integral part of your supply chain, build relationships & closely manage
You can find Emma at:
Instagram - @emma_puttick @naudic
Website - www.naudic.com
Want to join our 'Start Your Fashion Business' Programme & Community?
If you would like to learn online, gain the support of mentors and join an engaged community, please head over to:
You can find Fashion Equipped over at:
Podcast Insta: @fashionbusinessmindset
Work with one of our Mentors at Your Mentor Collective www.fashionequipped.com.au/yourmentorcollective/
Let's do this together, let's make The Fashion Business, YOUR Business!