People kept asking for more information on me (thanks guys!). Since I can't interview myself, I asked my good friends of the popular Voices of Misery podcast if I could use some of their interview for a Bonus Episode.
In this episode, we talk about:
• How I started acting and my first outside school gigs on The Rosie O' Donnell show and the Off Broadway play "I Never Saw Another Butterfly"
• Best advice for any actor
• How I booked a Hand Modeling campaign for Samsung
• Dealing with nerves in the audition room
• Being cancelled from TV shows like HBOs "Crashing" and "The Night Of"
• Being cut from Winter’s Tale
• What’s my fallback and how I look at that question
Full Episode of the Voices of Misery interview:
Instagram: @MentorsontheMic @MichelleSimoneMiller
Twitter: @MentorsontheMic @MichelleSimoneM
Mentors on the Mic Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mentorsonthemic
Andrew Calof is the President of Production and Development of Wayfarer Studios, an independent financial and production engine pioneering purpose driven, multi-platform film and television productions that elevate and speak to the human spirit. Prior to joining Wayfarer Studios, Calof served as...
ROB BURNETT is the writer/director of the feature film The Fundamentals of Caring, which was the closing night film at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival. He is as a five-time Emmy Award-winning executive producer and head writer of The Late Show with David Letterman. In the course of his career he...
Marta Kauffman is an Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning television writer, producer, and showrunner behind the hit series Friends and Grace & Frankie. After graduating from Brandeis University, Kauffman got her big break alongside David Crane when their pilots Dream On (1990) and The Powers That...