Ever wondered why so many people hate network marketing, multi-level marketing and online businesses in general? Well, it's because so many people do it badly. They want to indulge in these wonderful ideas but they haven't found an effective approach to benefit from it. Passion mixed with ignorance (I know I was that person) and a dream. Join me in today's episode as I unravel the reasons why people hate network marketing and share insights in how you can learn from my mistakes and other things I see happening that make a lot of us cringe.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- The unexpected reasons why people hate online business
- The right approach network marketers can use without creeping people out
- The similarities and differences between network marketers and influencers
- How much network marketing has evolved in the last few decades but we still have a lot of work to do
If you're going into network marketing with the sole purpose of financially benefiting from it, you may not go as far as you’d hope. What you need is to develop a passion for genuinely helping people. It's your authenticity, confidence, growth and skill set that helps create the success that inspires people to want to work with you.
- My website https://www.martenewallace.com/
- Our Adventures at Free to Explore https://www.freetoexplore.co/
- Find me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/martenewallace
- Find me on Instagram https://instagram.com/martenewallace
- Find me on Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6ZSTmhfAfhwRT723P_TaJg
For everything you do, there's always going to be someone out there with a negative opinion about it. These people tend to project their own insecurities on other people. Today, I'd love to talk to you about the negative opinions you may get and how to navigate your way around it when starting in...
For your business to grow, you need to help people. In today's episode I share the mistakes, lessons learned and where to start. You’ll hear about the things that have worked and that you can use to help educate your people, as well as what strategies can get you to succeed at what you do. Income...