While social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram might be all the rage right now, the trusty blog remains an extremely powerful tool for building your business and your brand. However, when it comes to monetizing a blog and actually turning it into a business, most people have no idea where to start. If that's you, don't worry my friend. My guest today is the incredible Julie Blanner. Julie was an event planner who started a blog to share decor ideas and recipes in the offseason. Over the years, Julie turned her hobby into a booming business that even allowed her to retire her physician husband earlier this year.
On today's episode, Julie covers the process that allowed her to monetize her blog and the best practices that you can implement right now even if you haven't started blogging yet. Julie is a serious treasure trove of information and has one of the best blogs on the internet. If you've ever been confused as to how to convert your love of blogging into cash in your pocket, then this is the episode for you!
-The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
- Visit Julie's Blog: https://julieblanner.com
- Check out Julie's Easy Cookie Recipes: https://www.easycookierecipes.com
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
Canning has always been my go-to food preservation method, but navigating the world of canning can be a daunting challenge. Fear not my friends, today I'm excited to bring to you my second ever canning Q&A. This episode is a recording from a Q&A session I held with my followers on...
As someone who recently started cheesemaking, I can very much verify that cheesemaking is most definitely an art form. Today I'm thrilled to be joined by a master of her craft, Robyn Jackson from Cheesemaking from Scratch. In today's episode, Robyn describes what supplies you need to get started,...
While I love to use my dehydrator for preserving food, I can't even begin to claim to be an expert. If you're anything like me, you never really venture beyond the very basics. Well my friend, that's about to change. On today's episode I'm joined by my good friend Jessica Spiers. Listen as...