On this week’s Power Hour, Alex shares some thoughts on the election and then features a “best of” interview with Michael Shellenberger, author of Apocalypse Never.
* How Shellenberger went from being a renewables activists to championing nuclear.
* Why Shellenberger decided to stand up against climate catastrophism after years of silence.
* How modern environmentalism is a religion.
* The real motives of most of modern environmentalism.
* How environmental journalists misrepresent environmental science.
On this week's Power Hour Alex Epstein interviews Toby Rice, the CEO of EQT, America's largest natural gas producer, about the causes of and solutions to the world's natural gas crisis.
The takeaway: The US could alleviate most of this crisis--if not for anti-gas-infrastructure policies.
On April 27th, physicist Steve Koonin, who worked in the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy, published a challenge to climate catastrophism called “Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, what It Doesn’t, and Why It Matters.”
While the climate catastrophe movement usually ignores...
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.