On this week’s Power Hour, Alex Epstein is joined by former Congressman Keith Rothfus, to talk about threats to energy freedom under the new administration--and how to fight back.
Alex asks Congressman Rothfus:
- What prompted you to run for Congress?
- What did you do to promote energy freedom while in Congress?
- What are the major attacks on energy freedom you expect from the Biden administration and its Congressional allies?
- What advice do you have for pro-energy, pro-freedom elected officials?
- Are there opportunities to make a difference by proposing legislation even if it won’t pass (like Democrats with the green new deal)?
- What do you think of EnergyTalkingPoints.com--and what can we do to make it better?
From Alex Epstein, host of Power Hour:
This week's Power Hour is a best-of episode, featuring a now prophetic interview with energy economist Michael Lynch.
In February of this year, there were many prominent claims that post-pandemic demand for oil would quickly decline and fade.
On this week's Power Hour Alex Epstein interviews Toby Rice, the CEO of EQT, America's largest natural gas producer, about the causes of and solutions to the world's natural gas crisis.
The takeaway: The US could alleviate most of this crisis--if not for anti-gas-infrastructure policies.
On April 27th, physicist Steve Koonin, who worked in the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy, published a challenge to climate catastrophism called “Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, what It Doesn’t, and Why It Matters.”
While the climate catastrophe movement usually ignores...