On this week’s Power Hour I interview international energy economist Anas Alhajji about the future of energy and energy security.
- What factors affect energy security
- How overreliance on electricity is a threat to energy security
- The future of competition with the global oil industry using solar, wind, and batteries
- The future of competition within the global oil industry, including US shale, OPEC, and Russia
- The contradictions of the modern environmental movement
On this week's Power Hour Alex Epstein interviews Toby Rice, the CEO of EQT, America's largest natural gas producer, about the causes of and solutions to the world's natural gas crisis.
The takeaway: The US could alleviate most of this crisis--if not for anti-gas-infrastructure policies.
On April 27th, physicist Steve Koonin, who worked in the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy, published a challenge to climate catastrophism called “Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, what It Doesn’t, and Why It Matters.”
While the climate catastrophe movement usually ignores...
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.