On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein discusses the policy platform known as the Green New Deal with Marc Morano, author of the new book "Green Fraud: Why The Green New Deal is Worse Than You Think."
They focus on the roots of the Green New Deal--Marc, its historical and political roots, Alex, it's philosophical roots--which both believe are key to successfully opposing it and advocating a positive alternative.
Some of the topics they cover are:
- How Marc became skeptical of the modern environmental movement.
- What UN climate conferences are really like--lavish parties, exotic locations, impressive carbon footprints.
- How Marc was once kicked out of a climate conference and literally thrown in the middle of the desert.
- Why Marc features EnergyTalkingPoints.com so prominently in his new book.
- What we can learn from the great economics teacher Walter Williams.
- Alex's views on the three levels of reframing the energy and climate conversation.
- Where the Green New Deal came from.
- How the Green New Deal is part of the current administration's plans.
- The wide-ranging, totalitarian scope of the Green New Deal.
- How Covid lockdowns are encouraging advocates of a totalitarian Green New Deal.
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.
On this episode of Power Hour, Alex Epstein shares what he's learned over the 18 months working with elected officials on how to create concise, retainable messaging, including:
- How to link concise, retainable messages together.
- What are the most important topics to cover?
- The 8 types of...
On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews Mike Dunleavy, the outspoken governor of Alaska, about his state's fight to develop fossil fuels and other valuable resources.
They cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Alaska's virtually limitless potential for resource development