On this week’s Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews John or of Climate Discussion Nexus, about how the green energy movement is weakening free countries like the United States and increasing Communist China’s odds of achieving its goal of being the world superpower by 2049.
- John’s excellent video The Red-Green Menace
- China’s openly stated goal of world superpower status
- China’s continuing embrace of fossil fuels
- How US “green energy” is inferior energy produced largely by Communist China using fossil fuels
- How the corporate world plays into China’s hands
- How US companies should stand up to climate catastrophism
- The virtues of speaking the unpopular truth
- How John debunked the 97% consensus myth
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.
On this episode of Power Hour, Alex Epstein shares what he's learned over the 18 months working with elected officials on how to create concise, retainable messaging, including:
- How to link concise, retainable messages together.
- What are the most important topics to cover?
- The 8 types of...
On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews Mike Dunleavy, the outspoken governor of Alaska, about his state's fight to develop fossil fuels and other valuable resources.
They cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Alaska's virtually limitless potential for resource development