On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews economist Ross McKittrick, famous for debunking Michael Mann's once-ubiquitous "hockey stick," about how climate science gets distorted--so that what the public hears about climate science is a wild exaggeration of what most climate scientists actually believe.
- How the "hockey stick" became ubiquitous despite widespread concerns about its (in)validity.
- The real track record of climate models.
- Why climate economists are coming under attack for rejecting climate catastrophism.
- Why climate catastrophists face a reckoning over the next 10 years.
- What we can expect from the UN IPCC's upcoming AR 6.
- Why we almost never discuss the benefits of fossil fuels, including their role in driving progress.
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.
On this episode of Power Hour, Alex Epstein shares what he's learned over the 18 months working with elected officials on how to create concise, retainable messaging, including:
- How to link concise, retainable messages together.
- What are the most important topics to cover?
- The 8 types of...