On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews Terry Etam, an energy industry veteran who is one of the savviest energy analysts today. They debunk the claim that the world is going through a rapid "energy transition" away from fossil fuels by discussing many energy realities, including:
- China's fossil fueled dominance of "green energy"
- China's, Russia's, and India's plan to use more fossil fuel going forward
- How California is "transitioning" to more and more blackouts
- How Ontario's "transition" led to skyrocketing electricity prices
- How Canada's "transition" is a senseless sacrifice of Canadian prosperity and security
- How the same anti-human-impact forces that oppose fossil fuels also oppose the mining necessary for solar, wind, and batteries
On this week's Power Hour Alex Epstein interviews economist Dr. Saifedean Ammous, about how systematic government control--"fiat"--wreaks havoc in the realms, not just of currency, but of science, education, and energy.
- How government control in the realm of ideas is treated as...
Recorded in advance of Alex Epstein’s headline-making Congressional testimony about Puerto Rico, Alex Epstein interviews Yaron Brook, Chairman of the Ayn Rand Institute and a Puerto Rico resident, about how to bring about a renaissance in Puerto Rico.
- Why he moved to Puerto...