On this week's Power Hour Alex Epstein interviews economist Dr. Saifedean Ammous, about how systematic government control--"fiat"--wreaks havoc in the realms, not just of currency, but of science, education, and energy.
- How government control in the realm of ideas is treated as benign but is in fact incredibly dangerous.
- The myth that leading universities such as Harvard, Yale, and Stanford are "private."
- What freedom of scientific inquiry looks like, and how it gave birth to the modern world.
- Why much of today's "modeling" would not exist in a free market.
- How the moral case for fossil fuels is taking hold in the Bitcoin community.
This week’s “Best-of Power Hour” features Alex Epstein’s interview with physicist Steve Koonin, author of the blockbuster book Unsettled, with a new introduction in anticipation of their forthcoming interview on the next episode of Power Hour.
On this episode of Power Hour, Alex Epstein shares what he's learned over the 18 months working with elected officials on how to create concise, retainable messaging, including:
- How to link concise, retainable messages together.
- What are the most important topics to cover?
- The 8 types of...
On this week's Power Hour, Alex Epstein interviews Mike Dunleavy, the outspoken governor of Alaska, about his state's fight to develop fossil fuels and other valuable resources.
They cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Alaska's virtually limitless potential for resource development