If you, or maybe someone you care about, man or woman, is in the throes of dating, then banishing mad myths and loathsome lies about male-female relationships is crucial. Recover reality by investing time in this show. One of the five indispensably important parts of your life is family, and that is really the only reason to be dating. It would be a shame to waste time doing dating wrong. Here is a list of the ten lies we’ll debunk together:
1. We broke up weeks ago so she’ll be okay with me dating her roommate now.
2. My GF/BF is having dinner with her/his ex but it’s nothing, they’re just friends.
3. Everyone has one true soulmate somewhere and my purpose in dating is to find him/her.
4. You’ll always recognize true love.
5. No, he doesn’t have a job but he can get one anytime he wants.
6. I know he says he’s not interested in marriage but he’ll change his mind.
7. Hooking up is no big deal these days, right?
8. My income is irrelevant to her; she really loves me for me.
9. It’s healthy to date many people before settling down for marriage.
10. She says she wants to build her career so we’ll be a two income couple.
Integrate the fundamental five elements of your life, your 5F’s. Read my free eBook “The Holistic You” which you can download now for nothing right here: https://www.wehappywarriors.com/the-holistic-you
Forget dreaming of a massage with warm butter and become a Happy Warrior, rather than being a tennis ball floating down the gutter of life.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Politicians often depend on their religious belief systems when deciding how to use tax money confiscated from you. Mostly they follow the belief system known as Secular Fundamentalism whose sacred sacrament is Climate Change. How and why petroleum, coal, and natural gas came to be known as...
Headlines lie. United Airlines has NOT purchased 100 electric airplanes. So why do they lie? Why did Joseph Goebbels make German newspapers depict the Soviet Union as a small country in the fall of 1941? The Pilgrims took 66 days to cross the Atlantic in 1620. By 1838 the crossing took 15...
Welcome, Happy Warrior. Yes, if you take full responsibility for your own happiness and you can face the fright at getting into a fight for what is right, you are a Happy Warrior. Success comes not only from having great ideas but also from the execution. In other words, you need both wisdom and...