Omnichannel Selling? Tracking Commissions? Conversational Commerce? | This Week In Sales
On this week in sales we’ll be looking at:
* What omnichannel means for sales professionals
* Software to track sales commissions
* Conversational commerce
And much more!
Omnichannel in B2B sales: The new normal in a year that has been anything but
* ⅔ buyers prefer remote human interactions or digital self service
* Eight in ten B2B leaders say that omnichannel is as or more effective than traditional methods—a sentiment that has grown sharply throughout the past year—rising from 54 percent at the start of the pandemic to 83 percent in February 2021.
* B2B budget projections indicate a willingness to spend as well. Despite ongoing market volatility, six in ten respondents plan to maintain or grow their operating expenditure investments over the next five years. And nearly half (47 percent) plan to expand their capital expenditure over the same period
* Hybrid sales reps will soon become the most common sales role. With omnichannel established as the new buying norm, 64 percent of B2Bs intend to increase the number of hybrid sellers over the next six months
QuotaPath raises $21.3M in Insight Partners-led round to help sales teams better track commissions
AJ Bruno, Cole Evetts and Eric Heydenberk founded QuotaPath with the mission of helping “companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams.”
The startup said it gives teams a way to streamline the commission process and avoid inaccurate budgets, incorrect payouts, and “unhappy sales reps due to poor sales commission planning, reporting and administration.”
Through real-time CRM integrations with Salesforce, HubSpot and Close.com, sales reps are able to glean more insight into earnings and quota attainment, the company said.
“With QuotaPath, a sales team can forecast more earnings and create more goals around what they want to do,” Bruno said, “and connect those goals to the bottom line of the company.”
“With 10.5 million salespeople in the U.S., this is a very large market,” Bruno said.
CM.com Recognized as a Major Player in the 2021 IDC MarketScape for the Worldwide Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) Market
CM.com, a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce, has been positioned as a Major Player in the 2021 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Communication Platform as a Service Vendor Assessment.
Create excellent conversational customer experiences and turn any conversation into a conversion.
Logitech sales rise 66% on higher demand amid work-from-home activity
Computer peripherals maker Logitech (LOGN.S) said it was seeing no let-up in demand from stay-at-home workers,
On this episode of the Salesman Podcast Robbie answers the question “what is strategic communication” and we learn how to implement it to help us close more sales.
* Robbie on LinkedIn
On this week in sales we’ll be looking at; RFP management, self service for Salesforce and how long it’ll take before Victor crashes his new bike.
Loopio and Seismic Launch Enhanced RFP Content Management Integration for Sales Teams
Loopio, the leader in RFP response software, has announced...
Jonathan L.S. Byrnes, Senior Lecturer at MIT, is an acknowledged authority on profitability management.
On this episode of the Salesman Podcast Jonathan explains how to uncover your most profitable customers.
* Book: Choose Your Customer: How to...