Squiz Kids is a free daily news podcast just for kids. A short weekday podcast, created here in Australia, that gives kids (and their adults) the rundown on the big news stories of the day, delivered without opinion, and with positivity and humour.
‘Kid-friendly news that keeps them up to date without all the nasties’ (A Squiz Parent)
This Australian podcast for kids easily fits into the daily routine - helping curious kids stay informed about the world around them.
Cooper the titanosaur
China’s wandering elephants
Addo-Carr’s running race
Donald Duck’s cartoon debut
QUESTIONS FOR SQUIZ KIDS in MELBOURNE - 'My Lockdown Life'
Remember to answer in full sentences, with lots of good details!
1) What was the best part and the worst part of your lockdown day today?
2) What do you miss the most about school? Why?
3) How are your parents coping in lockdown? And what about your brothers, sisters and grandparents?
4) What's the one thing you think we should all do to beat this coronavirus once and for all?
5) Close your eyes and imagine the one place you'd rather be right now instead of in lockdown ... where is it?
What To Do:
Get a big person in your house to sit down and record the questions and your answers on a smart device (a phone or tablet, for example). Try to do it somewhere quiet! And remember to make sure when you speak, you're nice and close to the microphone! Then email the audio file to [email protected]
- and listen all this week to see if you've been featured!
Squiz Kids Instagram:
Got a birthday coming up and you want a shout-out? Send us an email at [email protected]
Squiz Kids is proudly supported by the Judith Neilson Institute for Journalism and Ideas.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.