Part 2 of our interview with ultrarunning and skyrunning extraordinaire Kilian Jornet. Sweat Elite's Head of Journalism Tait Hearps chats with Kilian Jornet about:
* Training – what a week of training looks like for him and how he has been changing training over time
* Nutrition – how he fuels his adventures
* Self-experimentation and the importance of exploring your own limits, including a few experiments that some might just call crazy
* What he has learned from his mentors
* Journaling training and following progress
* Altitude training and a lot more
Continued reading: Kilian Jornet – Exploring The Limits Of Human Potential, Above The Clouds www.sweatelite.co/kilian-jornet-exploring-the-limits-of-human-potential-above-the-clouds/
SUBSCRIBE to Sweat Elite to gain access to all content: www.sweatelite.co/subscribe-now
Paul Chelimo joins the Sweat Elite podcast a month after winning bronze in the 5000m at the Tokyo Olympic Games and 2 weeks before the NYC 5th Avenue Mile.
Paul shares his journey from growing up in remote Kenya to attending college and the army in the USA and ultimately winning 2 Olympic medals...
Craig Engels. The man. The legend. Craig Engels joins the Sweat Elite podcast two weeks before one of the biggest days of his life - the USA Olympic Trials in which he has his sights set on qualifying for the Tokyo Olympic Games in the 1500m (and possibly 800m).
Craig Engels, for those...
Lee Troop joins the Sweat Elite Podcast for the third time to have a conversation about Jake Riley's build up to the Tokyo Olympic Games Marathon. We discuss how Jake's preparation has been so far, what the plans are for the next couple of months, if the Olympics will allow coaches and/or...