In Part 2 of our interview with Alex Hutchinson we discuss:
* Ways to diminish your perception of effort and therefore enhance your performance.
* Why self-belief and positive self-talk can be so significant when trying to push to your limits.
* Alex’s involvement with Nike’s Breaking2 Project.
* Where does technology fit into all of this?
* Where Alex sees marathoning in the future.
SUBSCRIBE to Sweat Elite to gain access to all content: www.sweatelite.co/subscribe-now
McKirdy Trained is one of the largest online running training platforms in the world at just 5 years young. This interview is with the founder of McKirdy Trained - James McKirdy. Matt and James talk about how James successfully grew the company into one of the largest coaching companies in the...
Paul Chelimo joins the Sweat Elite podcast a month after winning bronze in the 5000m at the Tokyo Olympic Games and 2 weeks before the NYC 5th Avenue Mile.
Paul shares his journey from growing up in remote Kenya to attending college and the army in the USA and ultimately winning 2 Olympic medals...
Craig Engels. The man. The legend. Craig Engels joins the Sweat Elite podcast two weeks before one of the biggest days of his life - the USA Olympic Trials in which he has his sights set on qualifying for the Tokyo Olympic Games in the 1500m (and possibly 800m).
Craig Engels, for those...