In Episode 312, Patrick and Craig reminisce about how many CDs you could get for a penny and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Thank You for Sending Me an Angel: The Angels waive a quarter of their roster in a cynical attempt to get under the CBT.
2. Ragans Against the Machine: Cole Ragans is not the best pitcher in baseball, but he is pitching like the best pitcher in baseball
3. Wake Me Up When September Starts: Some notabel September 1st prospect call-ups
4. Around the Horn: The White Sox get a new GM, awfully quickly, while Tony Gonsolin gets Tommy John surgery
5. How much does the Editor-in-Chief and Lead Prospect Writer of Baseball Prospectus know about current baseball? Let's find out together.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement