In Episode 314, Jeffrey, and Craig discuss rain delays and then chat about five mostly baseball topics.
1. Wild Card! I cut the brakes!: The Wild Card races continue to be messy benches who love drama
2. Lerner'd League: The Nationals are a mess as well, but in a different way.
3. Around the Horn: Your favorite Martian might need Tommy John, Jeffrey's favorite Finishing School subject is on the mend, and Craig's favorite Dodgers reliever is back (and maybe DFA'd again by the time you hear this)
4. What to Watch: An AL Wild Card showdown, and Yanks and Sawx (but for sicko reasons this time)
5. Craig does not understand how a lightning round works.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement