In Episode 316, Jeffrey, and Craig do not chat about the wrestlemen, do chat about the Roman calendar, and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. We Could Never Be Royals: Why is this podcast leading with the Royals? Well, why not?
2. Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?! I just hope we can win a game: The AL West remains messy, and here come the Blue Jays again. Don't even ask about the NL Wild Card race.
3. Angels With Dirty Faces: The Angels say goodbye to Shohei Ohtani as only they can, by not saying anything for like 18 hours for no reason.
4. What to Watch: A short Dbacks/Giants series and probably some long Yankees/Blue Jays games.
5. Nobody knows what the Silver Slugger is
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Spotify: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_Spotify Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement