In Episode 317, Patrick, Jeffrey, and Craig chat about yogurt and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?! I just hope we can win a game: The AL West is still messy, perhaos even messier. The NL Wild Card race is just very mid, as the kids say.
2. When you sleep, where do your fingers go?: Yusei Kikuchi is well-rested. Perhaps not as productive as this guy though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoH9_wQnQ_A
3. Around the Horn: A 200th win, some sort of elbow surgery, and owners in the news...again
4. What to Watch: The AL West gets messier while Jeffrey finally gets his wrestling chat in the form of a convoluted metaphor.
5. We still don't know how Silver Sluggers work, even less so now. Plus, a deep dive into 1984 shortstops.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Spotify: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_Spotify Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement