Protein Tips, Strength Training Tempo, What Happens When You Go Over Your Calories, and More...
In this episode of The Jordan Syatt Mini Podcast, I shoot the breeze with Inner Circle Coach, Susan Niebergall (IG: @susanniebergallfitness) in which we do a live Q&A answering your questions from Instagram including:- My shoulders hurt when I back squat. What am I doing wrong and how can I correct it?
- I don't sweat much during strength training. Is that bad?
- Tempo when lifting: important or overrated?
- Do I ever intentionally go over my calories?
- How to begin "Day 1" and stop making excuses?
- If I can only curl 10 pounds, is that still heavy lifting?
- What protein powder brand do you use?
- Quick protein tips that aren't fish?
- What is your favorite vegetable? - And more... I hope you enjoy the episode. And, if you've been thinking about joining The Inner Circle but haven't yet...we have hundreds of home and bodyweight workouts for you and you can get them all here: www.sfinnercircle.com. -J
In this episode I speak with Adam Bornstein (@bornfitness) about all things diet, dieting psychology, weight loss success over the long-term, and his new book, "You Can't Screw This Up." Adam is an incredible friend and an amazing speaker, so I have no doubt you'll enjoy listening to him.
In this episode of The Jordan Syatt Mini Podcast, I speak with Dr. Danielle Belardo (@daniellebelardomd) and Dr. Spencer Nadolsky (drnadolsky) about the science of weight loss injections (like Ozempic, Wegovy, and more). There is a tremendous amount of misinformation circulating about these drugs...