In Qi Fong, life is ruled by invisible energy and invisible forces. World-renowned Qi Gong Master Lee Holden explains the ancient practice and how we can all harness the powerful and positive healing effects of Qi Gong to fully optimize your health, vitality, and emotional mastery.
Lee Holden is an internationally renowned Qigong expert and instructor. His body of work across many major media platforms has been instrumental in bringing this ancient practice to the Western world. Lee is also a household name on US and Canadian television, with one of his shows, "Less Stress, More Energy" airing in 50 million households. Lee’s books, classes, and workshops are popular across the world, even among corporations like Apple and celebrities like Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider.
Listen out for:
- What is Qi Gong really all about? (And why is it changing thousands of lives all over the world?)
- A simple 20-second breathing exercise to instantly feel the effects of Qi in your body.
- How a stuck or stagnant Qi is the root cause of our biggest anxieties, stresses, and struggles.
- Unlocking a truly resonant and abundant life by ‘riding’ the waves of your life force.
- Why having a deep connection with nature and other people is required so we do not destroy our world?
- 4 uncompromisable principles of Qi to apply to your daily life.
- Learn a holistic Qi Gong practice from Lee Holden in his 30-Day Mindvalley Quest - Modern Qi Gong: 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/ffKTGML2
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Kamal Ravikant, bestselling author of 'Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It' shares with Vishen the 3 Systems that helped him overcome his hardships and challenges. At the end of the interview, Vishen adds his own technique – a "hack" he discovered after his encounter with Kamal.
What's the future of spirituality? How will human consciousness evolve? In this episode, the "Einstein of consciousness studies" Ken Wilber peers into the future.
Ken Wilber is one of the most important philosophers in the world today. He is the preeminent scholar of Integral Theory, founder...