Kamal Ravikant, bestselling author of 'Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It' shares with Vishen the 3 Systems that helped him overcome his hardships and challenges. At the end of the interview, Vishen adds his own technique – a "hack" he discovered after his encounter with Kamal.
Listen out for:
- Kamal’s 3 techniques to overcome hardship and challenges in life.
- How to truly love yourself.
- Why meditating is useful and how to make it easy.
- The mirror technique for self-love practice.
- How Vishen’s 6-phase meditation system derived from Kamal’s book.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Tom Chi is one of the sharpest minds of our generation. He is the co-founder of Google X and the creator of Google Glass. In this episode, he shares techniques he uses to hack productivity and increase his efficiency in learning. Tom’s systems of living will help you be more effective in the way...
Get ready to be trained by one of the 50 greatest leaders on planet earth.
Peter Diamandis, celebrated futurist and founder and chairman of the X Prize Foundation, lays down his infamous commandments simply called, 'Peter's Laws'. Following them will inevitably lead to innovation, social...