We've had so many questions about the election, particularly about how elections work and ways to make sure your vote counts.
So we dragged the ABC's election guru Antony Green into the studio to get him to answer them all.
* Are preference deals between parties required anymore?
* What does voting 1 to 6 above the line mean? When should you vote below the line?
* What is an invalid vote and how do I make sure it doesn't happen?
* How does Antony know a seat has been won when only 5 per-cent of votes have been counted?
* Is Antony's computer or Antony's brain doing all the work?
It wasn't the result many were expecting and there's a lot of soul-searching going on in the aftermath of election day.
Why did opinion polls get it wrong? What did the Coalition do right? What next for energy policy in Australia? And what's next for the Labor Party?
Fran and PK break it all...
Former Prime Minister and Labor giant Bob Hawke has died at the age of 89.
As the country grapples with the news, federal election campaigning has effectively halted on the eve of the big day.
You know Barrie Cassidy as host of ABC Insiders, but before that he worked as Bob Hawke's senior press...
With only days to go until the election, undecided voters are making up their minds and getting ready for Saturday.
But before the big day arrives, Fran and PK travelled to the nation's capital to reflect on the campaign.
What do they think were the biggest moments? And who do they think will...