19. The Key Components of a Nourishing Postpartum Diet with Olivia Kelava, RHN
The reality is, most moms are not set up for success when it comes to a postpartum diet and overall postpartum care.
In this episode of the podcast, I chat with postpartum nutrition expert and Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Olivia Kelava about her personal journey with postpartum care (or lack there of), and her work with new moms to set them up for mental, emotional and physical success as they venture into the world of motherhood.
Here's what you can expect to learn from this episode:
1. What the key components of a nourishing postpartum diet are
2. What's lacking in postpartum healthcare
3. Following a building vs cleansing diet after birth
4. Key nutrients for baby and mom in the first years of motherhood
5. What most mom's forget to do once they give birth
6. What it's like being a stay at home, working mom during a pandemic
You can find Olivia here:
Join the Plant Based Solution Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thepbsolution
Work with Roslyn: www.plantsfirst.ca
Follow Roslyn on Instagram: www.instagram.com/plantsfirstnutrition
In a world where we have access to so many experiences, things, and so much freedom, why do so many of still struggle to experience true joy?
Why do so many people live on auto pilot?
Why are so many of us always searching for that next thing rather than living in the present?
Ever felt like you were meant to feel better than you do?
Ever tried to transform your health, but quickly slipped back to old habits?
In this episode of the podcast, I chat with fitness, health and weight loss expert, Kate Mann, who is an expert on all things change behaviour, habit formation,...
Anxiety and Depression are on the rise.
Which means that gut-brain disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome are also on the rise.
Have you ever been recommended medication to manage your mental health?
Has a friend, or family member?
And has anyone ever explained to you just how connected...