- Are you stuck in survival mode?
- Following your existing — and monotonous — patterns and routines?
- Do you define yourself by the work you do?
- By your accomplishments?
- By your day-to-day experiences?
- When asked who you are, do you show people your business card?
- Have you recently given some thought as to who you are beneath the surface of your daily regimens?
More than 90% of participants surveyed conveyed that the dialogues one selected topics we do has answered all life's toughest questions and made an incredibly long-lasting difference in their lives. This podcast is...
Are you someone who connects creativity, strength, passion with high performance? Are you someone who wants to go the extra mile? And without any doubt, you get things done but end up battling burning yourself out.
Research shows burnout is mainly found among high achievers or those...
Prioritizing based on what’s most important in our lives is mostly the standard measure we take to start our journey.
Deep down, they are values that determine our priorities, and when we act upon our decisions based on importance, the behavior matches those values. If the behavior doesn’t...
In our complicated, fast-changing, advanced world, a relatively large proportion of our collective subconscious is oriented towards accepting the concept of eschatology. It is a part of theology concerned with the final events of history or the ultimate destiny of humanity. This concept is...