Enter into the Promised Land (Heart at Rest Ep. 9)
Do you trust God enough to depend on Him for rest?
In Episode 9 of Heart at Rest, Pastor Tim Osiowy reveals the ultimate path to a heart at rest: faith. When we invite God into our lives for Him to lead us, we receive the peace that He prepared for us. Are you ready to enter the Promised Land of True Rest that God has prepared for you?
God wants to give you a Heart at Rest! If you want more to experience God’s promises of peace in your life today, this message is for you!
• Are you NEW to Thrive? We've prepared a Stainless Steel Thrive Water Bottle for you to thank you for spending your Sunday with us. Text “New” to (604) 285-5770 or visit https://MyThrive.info/new
• Calling all parents! Check out the Thrive Kids Curriculum with Thrive Kids Zoom Class: https://MyThrive.info/thrivekids
• Did you just pray the prayer to receive Jesus? Let us know! We have prepared a Thrive mug + a Starbucks E-Gift card that we want to mail you; we'll also send you a series of videos that might answer your questions about Christianity. Visit MyThrive.info/new-belivers-gift
• Our amazing Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivechurchvancouver
• All your next steps: https://MyThrive.info/
“Enter into the Promised Land”
Speaker: Pastor Tim Osiowy
Message Series: Heart at Rest
Streamed on March 28, 2021 at THRIVE Church Vancouver, Canada
Thrive Church Online is a community based in Greater Vancouver Area with the goal of reaching the world with the love of Christ. We worship, share a weekly message from our pastor, pray together, and most importantly, share in the great love God has for all of us.
“God allows something to be broken down so that He can build it up stronger than before.”
In Episode 4 of “Waiting for Sunrise”, Pastor JB uncovers four key truths about God’s character through Isaiah 13-23, and shows us how, when we keep these truths close to our hearts, we can deepen our...
What do you struggle with during your time of waiting? Who do you count on as you wait?
In Episode 3 of “Waiting for Sunrise”, Pastor Nick Osborne reveals to us the peace that comes from counting on God. By seeing how God has fulfilled His greatest promises in the past, we can depend on His...
Before we can see ourselves for who we are, we need to see God for who He is.
In Episode 2 of “Waiting for Sunrise”, Pastor JB digs into Isaiah 6 to reveal the true nature of God’s holiness, and how, when we understand who God really is, we can better see who He destined us to be.
God is far...