A skeptical churchgoer asks ’Is Christianity too exclusive?’ Grace Hill & Eric Huffman
Show listener Grace Hill grew up in church but has always had lots of skeptical questions, especially around whether Christianity is too exclusive when it comes to honest seekers in other faiths. She recently found a church home where she could ask her questions - The Story Church in Houston, TX founded by Pastor Eric Huffman, host of the Maybe God podcast.
Grace and Eric talk about making space for skeptics and the question of Christianity's exclusive claims.
For Grace Hill: https://www.wakingupwonder.com/
For Eric Huffman: https://www.maybegodpod.com/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate
From 2016: A Wheaton college professor was recently threatened with dismissal after claiming that Muslims and Christians worship the same God. Justin is joined by two Christian guests to debate the question, Joseph Cumming a scholar of Islamic and Christian thought at Yale and former Muslim...
Do we need to reconsider the moral status of animals? What does the Christian worldview tell us about animals? Do we change our attitudes towards animals if we believe they have capacity for pain and pleasure, challenging anthropocentric views, advocating for animal rights, promoting...