Is God Dead? - Dr. John Lennox and Dave Rubin’s Big Conversation
This week we play Justin Brierley's personal favourite episode: the discussion he hosted live in California, between Christian apologist John Lennox and US talk show host Dave Rubin, from 2019. Part of The Big Conversation, they discussed the question of where the next generation is turning to in the search for meaning and identity. Is God finally dead, as Nietzsche once declared? Or is there space for a renaissance of religious belief in the modern world?
And lookout for new episodes of The Big Conversation, as we've recently launched the brand new Season 5! Sign up to our newsletter and you will be able to watch new episodes of The Big Conversation a whole week early, as well as receive updates and access to hours of bonus content! Register now at: https://thebigconversation.show
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate
The Big Conversation - Episode 6 | Season 5
In this special two-parter, we explore "The Robot Race". Are developments in Artificial Intelligence spiralling out of control, and what can we learn about ourselves - the human race - in light of AI's rapidly expanding capabilities?
Here, in part two,...
From 2016: Luke Griffiss-Williams has an interesting faith journey. Having been an evangelical Christian, doubts about the deity of Jesus led him to convert to Judaism. But further doubts about the historicity of the Old Testament led him to become an atheist. Richard Harvey, senior researcher...