From the archives: The SETI programme has been listening to the universe for signs of intelligent life for over 50 years. In his book 'Science, Religion and the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence' astrophysicist Revd Prof David Wilkinson assesses the evidence for the existence of alien life and what the impact of discovering it would be on Christianity.
Mark Kidger, an astronomer for the European Space Agency, also joined the conversation as an agnostic on God, but as a believer in the existence of alien life.
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate
The Big Conversation - Episode 6 | Season 5
In this special two-parter, we explore "The Robot Race". Are developments in Artificial Intelligence spiralling out of control, and what can we learn about ourselves - the human race - in light of AI's rapidly expanding capabilities?
Here, in part two,...
From 2016: Luke Griffiss-Williams has an interesting faith journey. Having been an evangelical Christian, doubts about the deity of Jesus led him to convert to Judaism. But further doubts about the historicity of the Old Testament led him to become an atheist. Richard Harvey, senior researcher...