Is this your podcast?
Sign up to track ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more
Unconventional
Unconventional
After 30+ years of friendship, a serial tech investor, a corporate finance guru, and a radiologist discuss and attempt to hack their own growth mindsets in an unconventional way while exploring emerging science and technology. Join Raj Jhaveri, Chirag Shah, Dr. Summit Shah + guests live on Clubhouse (https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/Unconventional) every Monday at 9am PST (12pm EST). Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unconventional.talk/ Website: https://www.unconventionaltalk.com
Listen now
Recent Episodes
While 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us. In this episode, we reflect on the 3 kinds of happy lives: The pleasant life, in which you fill your life with as many pleasures as you can, the life of engagement, where you find a...
Published 03/25/21
How often do you ask yourself, what’s the worst that can happen? Not often enough. What if we trained ourselves for “Fear Setting” instead of Goal Setting? Join us in a fear-provoking discussion as we face our worst-case scenario. As Will Smith put it, “If you can’t beat the fear, just do it...
Published 03/25/21
How can you become stronger from adversity, volatility and failure? In this episode, we will discuss Anti-Fragility and talk about what holds us back from being anti-fragile and how we can build it. Join us live every Monday at 9am PST (12pm EST) on Clubhouse. Follow us on Instagram:...
Published 02/21/21
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »