With COVID cases rising all over the county and world, you may have decided to change your plans for Halloween last minute. Or perhaps you hadn’t planned to do anything special, but now that it’s just around the corner, you decided you wanted to be festive, but need easy ideas you can whip up without much effort.
No worries! I’ve got your back.
I’ve made a list of things you can put together with an easy grocery store run or just by looking around your home. We’ll look at decor, costumes, food, and activities.
The point is to make the day fun and safe without adding unnecessary stress.
Alright…let’s get our Halloween on!!
This episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show will help you discover:
- How you can still have fun as a family without Trick or Treating this Halloween
- Easy Halloween home decor you can whip up as part of a crafty afternoon
- Simple last minute costumes for mom and dad so you can join in the fun
- Tasty festive food to take Halloween at home over the top with little to no extra effort…you gotta eat, right?
- Awesome activities to keep the Halloween fun up without spreading germs
Are you currently dealing with overwhelm and stress in your life, but you don't know how to fix it or where to start?
If things feels chaotic, you're stressed out, and it's hard to stop and take a breath, then this episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show is for you. After you listen to this...
Do you wish you could get more done each week? Or just not feel totally drained when the weekend comes around?
Yeah, I hear ya! As busy parents there is so much on our plates these days and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down any time soon. So, why is it that some moms seem to thrive...
Are you dreaming of having an Insta-worthy organized kitchen, but have no idea where to start? The good news is that having a kitchen that is Pinterest-Perfect is just a simple matter of organization. Yes, of course it takes effort, but with these 7 simple steps you can get your kitchen organized...