Ep 73: How to Edit Your Closet to Find Your Signature Style with Jennifer from Your Everyday Style
Are you tired of looking in your closet and feeling like you have nothing to wear? Have you tried decluttering, but still aren't in love with the clothes you have left? Maybe you love clothes, but you feel like clothes are not loving you back.
A closet edit might be just the thing you need to help you find your signature style, clothes that fit you well, and give you confidence to tackle life with gusto.
And the guest on this episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show is just the person to help.
Jennifer Mackey-Mary is a wardrobe stylist who gives everyday style advice to everyday women.
Over the last two decades, she’s helped thousands of women cut through the clutter in their closets, discover their style, and build wardrobes that make getting dressed fun and easy.
She’s also the host of the popular podcast, The Everyday Style School, that teaches you everything your mom never did about getting dressed.
Jennifer is passionate about raising confident daughters, female entrepreneurship, and getting every woman in a better bra!
We have a great conversation about style, what it means, how to improve it, and what in the heck a closet edit even is.
This episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show will help you discover:
- The easiest way to start to define your signature style
- How to improve your style if you feel like you're in a rut
- Why finding your style is so important
- What you can do right now if you are feeling overwhelmed by your closet
- The wisdom Jennifer's daughter shared when it came to clothes and how it can help you on your journey