Description
0:00 2007年英语专业四级 对话1
1:24 2007年英语专业四级 对话2
2:59 2007年英语专业四级 对话3
2007年英语专业四级对话1
Good evening, sir. Can I help you?
晚上好,先生。我能为你效劳吗?
Yes.I think I left my digital camera on the train from London earlier today.
是的。我想我今天早些时候把数码相机落在了从伦敦来的火车上。
Did you, sir? Oh, well, in that case, we'd better fill in a Lost Property Form. Can you tell me your name?
是这样啊。哦,这样的话,最好填一份遗失的财产登记表。你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Yes,it's Mark Adams.
可以,我是马克·亚当斯。
OK.Your address?
好的,地址是?
You mean in Britain or in the States?
是英国的地址还是美国的?
How long are you staying?
你要住多久呢?
Er,I've still got a few months in Britain.
呃,我在英国还要待几个月的时间。
OK then, can you give me your address here?
好的,你能把英国的地址告诉我吗?
Right.It's 18 Lindon Drive, Leyton,Essex. Do you want the phone number?
好的。埃塞克斯郡莱顿林登大道18号。需要电话号码吗?
Yes,I'd better have that too.
是的,有电话号码更好。
OK,080945233.
好的,080945233。
Thanks,and you say it was a digital camera. What make and model.
谢谢,你说那是数码相机。什么牌子和型号的?
It's a Samsung G302.
是三星 G302。
OK,got that. Now, you say it was the London train. What time did it arrive in Edinburgh?
好的,明白了。你说是伦敦的火车。它什么时候到达爱丁堡?
At 4:45 this afternoon.
今天下午4:45到。
Well then, if we find it, sir, shall we phone you or write to you?
好的,先生,如果我们找到了,我们是打电话给你还是写信给你?
No, 1 think I will drop in the day after tomorrow to check out.
不用,我想后天去看看。
Right you are, sir. We'll do our best.
好的,先生。我们会尽力帮你找到的。
2007年英语专业四级 对话2
Right,this is the tennis club reception area. As a member, you don't have to register when you arrive. But you must remember to register your guests and you must be able to produce your membership card if a club official asks to see it.
对,这是网球俱乐部的接待区。作为会员,到达时你不需要登记。但是你必须登记你的客,并且如果俱乐部官员要求你出示会员卡,你必须出示。
How many guests can I bring with me?
我可以带多少客人?
You can bring up to three at any one time.
最多一次带三个。
Mmm, that's good.
真好。
Yes, well,we want to attract people to our club. Now, here are the changing rooms with showers and lockers for your clothes and things. Obviously, you don't have to leave your clothes in the lockers, but we very strongly advise you to - it's much safer.
是的,我们想吸引人们来我们俱乐部。这里有更衣室,里面有淋浴设备和衣物柜。显然,你不是非要把衣服放在储物柜里,但我们强烈建议你这样做一这样更安全。
How much do the lockers cost?
储物柜要多少钱?
Twenty cents. But you get the coin back when you take your things out. Right, and the tennis courts are around here to the left.
20美分。当你拿走东西时,我们会归还你的钱。网球场在附近,往左走。
Mmm. And we can play for an hour at a time?
嗯。我们一次可以玩一个小时吗?
You can book the courts for thirty minutes or an hour, but you can carryon playing until the next players arrive.
你可以预定30分钟或一个小时,但下个球员来了你就不能继续打了。
Of course. Oh, what about cafe or bar?
当然。哦,有咖啡馆或酒吧吗?
Yes,we have a club room which serves food and drink behind reception. The club room is open until eleven o'clock, but all players must leave the courts by ten o'clock.
有的,我们在接待处后面有一个提供食物和饮料的俱乐部房间。