A peripatetic podcast in which Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb discuss what they're reading, watching, cooking, listening to or irrationally exhilarated by.
Crabb and Sales try the patience of a very tolerant make-up artist.
• Mansplainer (With thanks to Hall & Oates. via Leigh Sales on Twitter)
• Facebook's role in Brexit - and the threat to democracy Carole Cadwalladr (TED Talk, April 2019)
• Identity Crisis by Ben Elton
Sales and Crabb risk losing 90% of their audience by controversially revealing they dislike the most popular TV show in the world, Game of Thrones. They do like Hugh Grant though.
• Humanity (2018) stand-up comedy by Ricky Gervais (Netflix)
• Dirty John (2018) starring Connie Britton and Eric...
Sales ambitiously tries to install a new TV system during Budget Week while Crabb develops a worrying jaw clenching problem. Various alarming self-help cures are explored, but no one considers going anywhere near Yoni Balls!
• Leigh reacts to Crabb's Self Help book revelation (Crabb's photo)