A peripatetic podcast in which Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb discuss what they're reading, watching, cooking, listening to or irrationally exhilarated by.
Crabb and Sales discuss how they consider nicknames to be a sign of affection. To Crabb's surprise, Sales reveals that she wishes a current popular biopic wasn't made as a musical!?
• Fleabag Season 1 (2016) (Currently on iView for a limited period. Ep 1 until 28 June.)
• The Fourth Wall...
Trying to avoid any interruptions, Sales and Crabb hide away in a spare room to discuss some of life's big issues ... and Lego.
• On Politics Work and Gender by Annabel Crabb. Quarterly Essay 75 (due out Sep 2019)
• What 'Good' Dads Get Away With by Darcy Lockman. New York Times, 2019 4 May.
Crabb and Sales try the patience of a very tolerant make-up artist.
• Mansplainer (With thanks to Hall & Oates. via Leigh Sales on Twitter)
• Facebook's role in Brexit - and the threat to democracy Carole Cadwalladr (TED Talk, April 2019)
• Identity Crisis by Ben Elton