"Hamish & Andy" is a podcast that began its life as a band of three men, travelling from village to village in the 1700s, asking locals to gather round to listen as they discussed big issues of the times and provided light refreshments.
The advent of The Internet saw the podcast's audience skyrocket, and now that we're well into the 2000s the podcast is heard in dozens of countries worldwide, although due to logistical reasons, the listeners must now provide light refreshments for themselves.
1. Another menu challenge Pt. 1
2. Another menu challenge Pt. 2
3. Sonny’s cake
4. Bec on hold
5. Upset Andy
6. Proctology update
7. Eleanor, a hunk and some chocolate
2. Josh Jansen on Durie Duty
3. Sonny’s cake announcement
4. Superhuman peeler?
5. Menu challenge gets revisited
6. The boy who knew music
1. An honest VIP
2. WWE Special Skill
3. Uncle Eddie throws Andy
4. Power Moves
5. Too much for a friend to ask?