Is this your podcast?
Sign up to track ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more
David Pakman
The David Pakman Show
The nationally syndicated progressive talk radio and television program hosted by David Pakman
Listen now
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 stars from 2,360 ratings
Intelligent politics
This young man (I am 66) was referred to me by my son. I find him to be so intelligent and articulate. He has his finger on the pulse of America. Move aside for the new breed of podcast hosts. They are young, smart and motivated. Our hope for the future of Earth!
blade run via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 01/20/22
Listened to this show once or twice a week for close to a year now. Was recommended to understand leftists prospective. Typical formula of his show is to find some unknown idiot on the right who commented on some topic, and then casts that idiots thoughts as all conservatives. Found him to be...Read full review »
JPMosi via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 01/20/22
Complete Insanity
This podcast gives an honest take on the news about 10%. The other 90% is a delusional far left extremist take on the events of today. This is the equivalent of Newsmax, CNN, OAN…but to be honest, it’s even more delusional and extreme than those. Don’t expect to get informed.
Liveformusic87 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 01/18/22
Recent Episodes
--On the Show: --Two of Donald Trump's former lawyers, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, have been subpoenaed to testify before the House committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Trump riots --A visibly sweaty Trump is interviewed by Newsmax before his recent rally in Florence, Arizona, and...
Published 01/21/22
--On the Show: --Vincent Racaniello, virology professor at Columbia University and host of This Week in Virology, joins David to discuss the Omicron variant, the future of the pandemic, the evolution of viruses, and much more --Joe Biden and Democrats' voting rights bill collapses as Democrats...
Published 01/20/22
--On the Show: --Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz' ex-girlfriend has been given immunity in the sex trafficking investigation that appears to be closing in on Gaetz --The Republican Party will be pulling out of presidential debates for future elections --The latest COVID scam is anti-vaxxers...
Published 01/19/22
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »