Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast. The podcast focuses on economic data analysis and unbiased coverage of financial news, both in the U.S. and global markets. As entertaining as he is informative, Peter packs decades of brilliant insight into every news item. Join the thousands of fans who have benefited from Peter’s commitment to getting the real story out to the world.
* Record setting day and week for the markets.
* Dollar sells off as gold rises.
* China eases restrictions on gold imports.
* There is no silver scam at the Perth Mint.
* CNBC treating the Coinbase IPO like they did the AOL Time Warner merger.
* Bitcoin lost 97% of its value...
* Inflation isn’t transitory. Higher prices are here to stay.
* Coinbase IPO triggers a buy the rumor sell the fact crypto avalanche.
* Jerome Powell has zero understanding of gold.
* Bernie Madoff died in prison, but his spirit lives on in the US Government.
* Daunte Wright, like...
* Our leaders, including Chairman Powell, are cowards.
* You can’t buy what hasn’t been produced, no matter how much money is printed.
* Bitcoin price moves up ahead of Coinbase offering.
* Michael Saylor’s latest propaganda stunt proves Bitcoin is neither currency nor money.