I’m Glennon Doyle, author of Untamed, the book that was released at the very start of the pandemic and became a lifeline for millions. I watched in awe from my home while this simple phrase from Untamed – WE CAN DO HARD THINGS – the mantra that saved my life twenty years ago, became a worldwide rally cry.
Life is freaking hard. We are all doing hard things every day – we love and lose; we forge and end friendships; battle addiction, illness, and loneliness; care for children and parents; struggle in our jobs, our marriages, our divorces; we try to set and hold boundaries – and we fight for...
Pioneering sports journalist – the brilliant, hilarious, badass Sarah Spain – joins us to reflect on:
1. One of our most popular episodes – Episode 147: The Episode That Wasn’t – when we ended an interview after the guest was disrespectful to our team member;
2. The constant indignities and...
1. When is it too late to cancel on someone?
2. How do we split the bill?
3. Text messages: What NOT to do, and is there time-induced amnesty?
4. Phone calls in public: Hell no, or do what you wish?
5. Once and for all: Can we agree on how we all get off the plane?
Today, Abby – whose mom sent...