Is this your podcast?
Sign up to track ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more
The Mindset & Motivation Podcast
The Mindset & Motivation Podcast is iTunes' Top Motivational Podcast. 99% of the world die with regret. This podcast is for the other 1%. Life teaches that the minute you let go of whatever doesn’t serve you, get clear on what it is that matters most to you in this world, and take that critical first step toward it, the next step always shows up. But it takes a tremendous amount of courage to take that first step ... And further, it takes the right Mindset & Motivation to take the following steps … the steps that are heading in the direction of the ultimate life you want (and...
Listen now
Ratings & Reviews
4.9 stars from 841 ratings
Great podcast
Rob does a good job at touching on a lot of things that everyone can be doing everyday to make their lives more fulfilling. While some things seem simple, we may need a reminder we are not where we should be in certain areas of our life. I appreciate the honesty and the positivity that comes...Read full review »
Shooter_McB via Apple Podcasts · Canada · 05/23/19
Amazing podcast
I recently just started listening to this podcast and it is great. He is very motivational and helps you feel like you can conquer any task at hand. Love how concise the podcast is as well. He's gives great advice in a short amount of time which makes it easy to listen to in your spare time.
callienoelx3 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 05/22/19
Simple, sweet recordings that are so appilcable to life's hurdles. Depending on how im feeling that day, Ill scroll through and choose which theme works best for me that day. Or I just listen to the newest recording. Thanks Rob!
Kuwtk addict via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 05/22/19
Recent Episodes
Episode 588 - We all get 24 hours in the day and what matters most is how productive we are in that time. I have one VERY simple technique that is scientifically proven to be the best productivity hack out there. Listen to this episode to learn what that hack is!
Published 05/22/19
Episode 587 - Want to read more and faster with very minimal effort? Here is my secret hack on how to read 2-3x fast so that you can easily read more books!
Published 05/20/19
Episode 586 - What tough things have you been through in your life? Do you wear them like a badge of honor, proudly displaying them for all to see? It's time to let go of them and realize that you are holding on to what is really holding you back. In this episode, I am going to dive into this...
Published 05/17/19
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »