Cricket is great if you're into things like wasted youth, failed relationships, sun damage and broken dreams. A weekly show featuring news, views and interviews with major names from across the cricket scene.
The newly minted CEO of Cricket Australia joins TGC to discuss his rugby playing days, meeting his wife at Mansions in King's Cross in Sydney one Sunday night, why England care so much about The Ashes and Ollie Robinson's tweets.
England refuse the challenge, Conway and Southee deliver, Robinson strong and suspended, why England will galvanise Australia, Anrich Nortje bowls wheels, Ish Sodhi on the brotherhood, AskTGC covers off-stump guards and fantasy tubbing XIs
* Champ means something different in jail
* England v New Zealand at Lords
* Ollie Robinson will get in NZ's face
* IPL moved to UAE due to 'monsoon season'
* Morne Morkel on Manly, ABdV, Kallis, Faf, and Cape Town
* #AskTGC covers Kohli dreams, Don Rahane and Fraudulent Hat-Tricks